Any play field or grassy area. Draw a starting line, 6 to 10 meters away from the players that will build hurdle with their hands and feet.
Divide players into two equal groups, Team A and Team B. The team to jump first falls in line behind the starting line.
- Two players of Team B form the base of the hurdle by extending their right feet forward and pressing their soles against each other.
- One by one, the member of Team A jump over the right feet of the players on base, then return behind the line.
- The two seated players of Team B press the soles of their feet together and put them on top of the two right feet.
- The jumpers of Team A take turns jumping and returning behind the line again.
- One of the seated players stretches one hand and puts it upon the toes of the left while each member of Team A jump over the hand.
- The other seated player adds one of her hands to the hurdle. The opponents continue to jump one after the other.
- The two seated players keep on adding hands until the hurdle is complete with four hands stacked on top of four feet. The opponents jump every time a hand is added.
- If a player of Team A touches any part of the hands while jumping, the two teams exchange places and the game starts all over again.
- If a team succeeds in jumping the complete hurdle without touching it with any part of their body or clothes, a point is scored.
- The team scoring the most points during the game wins.
Category: Philippine Games