Disease of the urinary and excretory organs may be caused by bacterial, viral, or fungal infections.
- It is usually form when form when there is a decrease in urine volume of formed when salts solidify out of the newly formed urine and accumulate in the kidneys. The salts are made of calcium salts or uric acid. Some causes of kidney stones are infection, dehydration and excessive salt intake. Kidney stones include flank pain, may cause fever, chills, and frequent urination.
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
- It is a common problem of the urinary system.
- It is a bacterial infection that affects the urinary tract.
- Having UTI, the person experiences frequent painful urination which may be accompanied by fever and lower abdominal pains. The urine is often cloudy and has foul odor.
- Is a kind of skin disorder.
- It occurs when the oil glands in the skin are affected by bacteria. The oil glands produce oil called sebum, which comes out into the pores. The skin becomes soft through the help of sebum. If the pores are blocked by dirt, an infection occurs inside the oil glands. Acne may usually starts during puberty, the hormones trigger the oil glands to produce more sebum.
- Is a kind of skin infection of the sweat glands causing bacteria. It is painful lump on the skin. It will grow bigger and a yellow head forms after three days. The boil must be burst and the pus must be removed from it before it heals. You can use/take antibiotics for treating boils.
- It is damage to the skin caused by cold, heat, radiation, or by chemicals.
- Burns degree : (1) First-degree burns - a patch of red on the skin, it heals without scar. Ex. Sunburn (2) Second-degree burns are deep and may cause the skin to blister. (3) Third-degree burns damage the skin and the muscle tissues. They leave a scar on the skin. Immediate medical help should be given to people especially with large, deep burns.
- It is a contagious skin disease caused by tiny mites that burrow under the skin. This causes the skin to break out in a red, pimply rash with a burning itch. Scabies usually infect the hands and the area around the sexual organs. The scabies mite can easily be transferred by touching an infected person. Apply lotion by treating scabies in order to kill the mites on the infected area.
- A fungal infection of the skin. It often occurs between the toes. Swelling, and itching of the skin. Athlete’s foot may be treated by applying lotions, ointments, or powders in the infected areas. It can also be prevented by keeping the skin between the toes dry and clean.